0844 385 1268
Do you have a problem with your Orange phone?
Do you want to upgrade your contract or tariff?
Is there a technical problem with your phone?
The Orange customer services team can help you with any issues you may have.
Orange products and services
Orange is a mobile telecommunications company in the UK. Recently, Orange merged with T Mobile to form the joint venture, EE. You can purchase a phone on Orange on a pay-as-you-go or monthly contract basis. Current examples of deals include: the iPhone 5 for £37 a month with an upfront cost of £9.99, or the Blackberry Q5 for £269.99. You can purchase an Orange phone through your local EE store, an independent retailer like Phones 4 U or through the Orange website. After you purchase, the Orange customer services team is there to support you every step of the way. Whether you have a technical issue or just want to upgrade your phone, they can help.
Orange Top Ups
The Orange Top Up Number is accessed via the Orange Customer Service Department, so the Orange helpline can be useful for:
- Pay As You Go customers to top up their credit
- Pay Monthly customers to upgrade or amend their existing contract
- Pay As You Go customers who want to give feedback about their experience of dealing with Orange
What else is the Orange Customer Service Number useful for?
- Cancel, changing or upgrade your current mobile plan
- You need to pay your most recent bill
- You are getting bad coverage with your mobile broadband
- You want to use your phone when travelling abroad
- You are having issues with a poor connection when using Orange home broadband
- You want to request your PAC code
- You want to make a complaint or offer feedback about your experience with Orange